Surfing WA Members: Receive $15 off your first ride. Find out more here.
Contact Us Today
For the most reliable chauffeur driven cars in Perth, look no further than Ezy-Car. It’s easy to book your Ezy-Car, online or down load our app, simply enter your details or call 08 9365 9755 and speak to a team member 24/7.
Posted inTestimonials|Comments Off on Travelling during the festive season has never been so ezy!
Here at Ezy-Car, we are proud supporters of Surfing WA.
Surfing WA does a great job of encouraging and promoting the sport of surfing in WA. They are actively involved in all levels of the industry – from developing educational programs and training coaches and judges, to providing pathway initiatives for both young and experienced surfers.
As their exclusive ground transport provider, we wanted to give Surfing WA members and their social media followers the chance to win a free return trip. With the option of bringing their surfboard along too! (Did you know all Ezy-Car’s are installed with roof racks making it easy to transport any sporting equipment?)
If only we could enjoy a public holiday and watch the race that stops the nation track side like our friends in Melbourne do.
It’s not as easy as that for us in Perth (unless you have an amazing boss who decides to book a team building day at Flemington – hint hint nudge nudge) so here’s a few tips to survive Melbourne Cup in the office and make it a memorable one…
– Get the low down from the Boss:
How long can you and your colleagues take off during the Melbourne Cup?
Will people be expected to go back to work after the race?
What is the allocated budget for the event?
– Why not invite the office to get dressed up for the day? If you set a dress code or a theme, make it easy for everyone to participate and optional for those who may not be keen on dressing up. You don’t need to go the full hog with frocks, fascinators and bow ties (it would be fun though!). Try Melbourne Cup race stripes, a fun equestrian theme, all white or cocktail attire.
– If dressing up isn’t an option because you need to remain in your professional attire for customers, how about offering a prize to the best hat or fascinator on show? The bigger, the brighter, the crazier, the better! Select a panel of judges to decide on who wins your office’s Fashion on the Field.
– If you don’t have a massive work load and your boss is being generous with taking time off to celebrate the event, prepare games and competitions to keep your colleagues entertained and to help get in the spirit of the day such as pub-style Melbourne Cup Trivia or a desk decorating competition.
– What’s an office Melbourne Cup without a sweepstake? Allocate someone to run a variety of sweeps – $10, $5 and $2. Remember not everyone gambles and for some people, the Melbourne Cup race is their only bet for the year so you may need to explain how a sweepstake works. Punters provides a “how to guide” and are offering a free printable PDF.
– There are lunch options for all budgets. Pre-order now if you want to arrange catering so you don’t miss out. Subway and Chicken Treat cater for large groups and will make lunch easy and affordable. The best lunches are often the ones where everyone brings a plate of finger food to share! Don’t forget about those colleagues who are celiac or riddled with food allergies. Otherwise they will drink all the champagne and will not be able to function for the rest of the day.
– No one has a spare telly that they can bring in to the office for the day? There’s a huge variety of venues around Perth broadcasting the race. Book one of our Ezy-Vans or Ezy-Buses to transport the work crew there and back.
– What is Melbourne Cup without bubbles? But don’t forget to offer alternatives, such as beer, wine, orange juice to mix with champagne, soft drinks and plenty of water. And don’t forget you will need glasses! If fridge space is lacking, arrange ice and tubs to keep drinks chilled.
– To create excitement in the office and to keep staff informed of how the day will run, send them fun emails in the lead up to the day. Also remind everyone to activate their out-of-office alert on and divert any calls for the duration of the party.
– Be fun and be responsible – Alcohol in the workplace can be a fun, bonding experience. But as always, know your limits and bear in mind what your workplace policies are. Keep it classy and stay collected if you need to go back to work at full capacity afterwards.
– Play it safe and book an Ezy-Car home from work. Ezy-Car offers multiple stops too so there is no problem with picking up or dropping off more than one work colleague along the way. Just let us know at the time of booking how many stops there will be and how many people will be travelling with you.
From the producer of Mary Poppins and The Lion King comes Disney’s spectacular musical, Aladdin, which is currently showing at Crown Theatre.
The classic tale is brought to thrilling theatrical life on stage with breath-taking sets, mind-blowing special effects, over 300 lavish costumes and a fabulous cast.
Don’t worry about parking. Book an Ezy-Car – there’s plenty of room for all the family.
Queens of the Stone Age – Villains World Tour 2018
Queens Of The Stone Age return to Perth on their Villains World Tour, performing at RAC Arena on Wednesday, 12 September.
Arguably one of the best rock bands on the planet – Queens Of The Stone Age are not to be missed!
Don’t let the cold weather dampen the buzz after the concert. Walk straight out to an Ezy-Car waiting for you when the concert finishes.
Lennon: Through a Glass Onion – In word and music
Celebrate John Lennon, both his life and music, with the part-concert and part-biography performed by John Waters and Steward D’Arrietta.
Starting at the Mandurah Performing Arts Centre on Thursday, 13 September and then at the Regal Theatre on 14 and 15 September.
Regardless of where you live in the Perth metropolitan area, Ezy-Car can get you there and back.
Samantha Jade – Best of My Love and all the hits
The X Factor winner is in the midst of her first national tour. Performing in Mount Lawley at the Astor Theatre on Friday, 14 September, Samantha Jade will be singing all her biggest hits as well as disco classics from her recent album Best of My Love.
Ezy-Car is great value for money – receive a chauffeur driven experience at taxi prices so why not treat yourself and make a night of it!
Posted inTestimonials|Comments Off on Music to suit everyone this week in Perth!
There’s so much excitement around planning a trip to the slopes. Whether it be to Japan, Canada, somewhere in Europe or Thredbo, Perisher or Mount Buller here in Australia.
If you are a die-hard snowboarder or skier, and in the midst of planning an adrenalin packed holiday to the snowfields, one of the road blocks you may come across is finding a way to transport you, your snow or ski equipment and your luggage to and from Perth Airport.
When establishing Ezy-Car it dawned on us that there were no transport providers who were able to offer an easy, secure and reliable way of transporting personal items such as snowboards, skis and surfboards around Western Australia.
Ezy-Car solved this problem by installing roof racks to all of our cars.
Our chauffeurs are trained and qualified to provide you with the highest level of safety and customer service. This includes knowing the correct way to secure your snowboards, skis and surfboard to the roof racks to ensure they arrive at your destination safe and sound.
Plan your trip up to 6 months in advance
On-time or your trips is FREE
Agreed, fixed pricing with no surge
Luxury chauffeur experience
Bookings and transfers available 24/7
Value for money
Book online, easily
RAC Drive Safe Course
Trained and uniformed drivers
Cabcharge and other payment options available
Perth’s Leading Chauffeur Service
Not only do we offer a solution of how to transport all your holiday luggage and snow or ski equipment to and from Perth Airport, we will also ensure you are picked up on time or your ride is FREE – that’s our promise to you.
To book your chauffeured Ezy-Car to and from Perth Airport, download our app or fill out our online form today!
Looking forward to hearing all about your holiday when you arrive back in Perth!
Posted inTestimonials|Comments Off on Planning to hit the slopes?
Ezy-Car had the pleasure of spending the day with the likes of Anh Do, Peggy Grande and Dr Nikki Stamp!
What an amazing day the Ezy-Car team had at the 2018 Corporate PA Summit in Perth recently.
Our day at Crown Perth started with meeting 140 personal and executive assistants who were just as excited as us to listen to expert advice from an amazing line up of highly inspirational speakers.
One of the greatest highlights of the day was hearing some personal stories close to Anh Do‘s heart.
Not only is Anh an accomplished author, actor, producer and comedian but he is also a fair dinkum lovely, genuine Aussie who went from being a starving refugee at the age of three to one of our best-loved entertainers. Anh spoke about how to be the master of your career and left many in tears, including our chair, Carmen Braidwood.
President Ronald Reagan chose Peggy Grande to work at his side for 10 years, and together they created a powerful partnership.
Serving as his post-presidency Executive Assistant, Peggy was the liaison between Ronald Reagan personally and his staff, the public, local dignitaries and world leaders.
She ensured that his events, travel, personal and political relationships and day to day operations were handled efficiently and effectively.
Peggy is such an interesting woman to listen to and shared principles of leadership and excellence. She taught everyone about how to be a gateway, not a gatekeeper and many other lessons.
Nadine Champion is a truly inspiring keynote speaker, martial arts Sensei (teacher), author and entrepreneur.
Nadine’s authenticity shone through with her life changing 10 Seconds of Courage message – a powerful call to action challenging her audience to “change their thinking” in order to succeed. The audience found her delivery humorous, educational and touching in equal measure. And what ease she can chop a piece of wood with her hand. She made us believe we can all do it too.
Dr Nikki Stamp is a heart surgeon, a champion for women achieving in domains that are traditionally dominated by men and a strong advocate for the importance of self-care and work-life balance.
One of only eleven female cardiothoracic surgeons in Australia, she holds a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery with Honours from the University of Western Australia, and is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, specialising in cardiothoracic surgery.
Nikki gave us lessons in self care and reminded us all that it is important to look after ourselves, just as much as we all, and in particular personal and executive assistants, are known to prioritise our work.
Dixie Marshall took centre stage and spoke about how good communications can solve any problem… well just about any problem!
Dixie talked about how she walked away from a glamorous 27 year career as a senior television newsreader and journalist, to enter the brutal contact sport of politics. As the Director of Strategic Communications and Media for the Barnett Government in Western Australia for six years, Dixie oversaw a $50 million dollar advertising budget, advised the Premier and Cabinet on all significant communication initiatives and strategies, and devised, implemented and coordinated the entire government communication framework – the first time a synchronised framework was ever adopted across the whole of WA Government.
Not only is Lisa O’Neil charismatic and engaging, she had every. single. person. in stitches of laughter! (Lisa says those things that you think but don’t dare say out loud)
Bringing new insights and ideas, Lisa like to create dramatic shifts in the lives of people. Having worked in retail, marketing, branding and as a fashion stylist – Lisa has been empowering people her whole life. As a mother of four, Lisa is the queen of juggling. She is a high energy multitasker who has the rare ability to inspire people to take action.
Lisa spoke in detail about personal branding and high-power communicating and being the best you.
Dr Adrian Medhurst is a psychologist, author, and co-founder of the work-life wellbeing tech business – Benny Button.
Adrian was all about teaching the audience how to bust stress and boost well being. He is on a mission to optimise performance and wellbeing for people and organisations and firmly believes that when we mindfully live at the intersection of our optimal level of performance and wellbeing, we are on the path to discovering new peaks of our potential.
“We need wellbeing to perform at our best – no exceptions. This means wellbeing AND performance deserve our mindful attention and effort – no exceptions.”
From the commencement of her career at the Australian Society of Accountants, to taking the plunge to own and operate her own franchise Corrine Smirk has met many different personalities along the way.
In industries where there have been constant changes, Corrine has been committed to supporting her managers whilst in the midst of facing personal challenges herself – and what personal challenges she has had! Not one to give up, she shared with us, how you can put your best foot forward at home and work, and discover how exciting it can be to learn something about yourself along the way.
Every person who attended left at the end of the day feeling inspired and motivated to gain even greater heights within their career – and personal lives too!
Posted inTestimonials|Comments Off on Amazing speakers at the Corporate PA Summit
Ezy-Car is pleased to announce a new partnership with Surfing WA
Ezy-Car will become Surfing WA’s exclusive ground transport partner and next time a Surfing WA member needs to go somewhere with their surfboards in tow, Ezy-Car will take the hassle away by offering an affordable and reliable way of transport.
“Everyone at Ezy-Car is thrilled to partner with Surfing WA. Our business is proudly owned and operated by a WA family of mad surfers. Through Ezy-Car, the team are looking forward to supporting and spreading the word about all the wonderful work the association does for those who love the salt, sand, sunshine and surf,” said Managing Director, Darren Smith. “With knowing firsthand how much of an inconvenience it can be to take our boards with us on holiday, we decided to equip all of our chauffeur driven cars with roof racks – and are the only ones in WA who offer this.”
Whether you require a car to drive you and your surf boards to the airport to catch a flight to your surfing destination, to a business meeting or to meet friends on a night out, the Ezy-Car team of dedicated, experienced and qualified drivers will take you there.
“We’re stoked to unite with Ezy-Car and greatly value their support of grassroots surfing here in WA,” said Surfing WA Events Manager Justin Majeks. “Surfers all love to travel to new places and we think this announcement is a perfect fit for both our organisations.”
Surfing WA and Ezy-Car are thrilled to also announce an awesome introductory offer that will see Surfing WA members save $15 OFF their first Ezy-Car trip. To take advantage of the introductory offer, use promotion code SURF15*.
Whether it be for business or pleasure, getting from A to B has never been so Ezy!
* Introductory offer is exclusively for Surfing WA members and affiliated boardrider clubs with one use per customer. Introductory offer is valid for a limited time.
Posted inTestimonials|Comments Off on Exciting news from Ezy-Car